1. Formulate a complete marketing plan during the period of product operation, complete market positioning, user positioning, activity planning and other work, and follow-up implementation.
2. Can independently complete the product news spot excavation and event propaganda.
3. Explore and expand new publicity channels to promote more effective implementation of market programs.
4. Be responsible for using advertising, ASO, and community operations to obtain users.
1. Above 3 years of rich experience in Internet game market and channel delivery.
2. Have flexible mind, keen marketing awareness, good at integrating and utilizing various market resources.
3. Hve outstanding oral and written skills, good at producing PPT, such as market planning, activities, and other various publicity materials.
4. Have well-connected in Internet, media and other fields, have excellent business development capabilities.
5. Have excellent ability of communication, coordination and organization.
6. Have independent game project work experience will be preferred.
Java Game Server
1. Java program development, code implementation and debugging.
2. Responsible for the demand analysis, design, and implementation of game system functions.
3. Responsible for server-side code compilation, document compilation, performance optimization, etc.
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than 1 year experience in Java game development.
2. Familiar with multithreading Java development.
3. Familiar with Mongo database.
4. Familiar with TCP/IP programming, understand netty, protobuf and other tripartite libraries.
5. Have deep love for game development, have a certain understanding of the basic knowledge of game development.
6. Seriously responsible, not afraid of hard work, willing to devote themselves to technical work.
* Developers with large-scale distributed architecture experience are preferred, and those who have worked on complete game projects (from project initiation to release) are preferred.